Find a Job or a Practice
What? Where? How much?
Dental Hygienist Job Vacancy - Dubai, UAE
Experienced GDC or equivalent Dental Hygienists are required for this brand new state of the art 10 surgery private dental practice in Dubai, UAE.
Part of a multi disciplinary dental and medical practice group.
Successful applicants will have at least 7+ years of experience working as dental hygienist with private patients ideally in the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand or Australia.
Our client offers competitive salaries which are commensurate with experience. Please enquire for more information.
Our client established their first private dental practice in Dubai in 1991 and quickly established themselves as a leading Dental Practice, with an enviable client list including many senior airline personnel and prominent local families in the Emirates. The dental practice’s reputation for providing the very best dental treatments in a safe and sterile environment where dental patients could feel comfortable and relaxed, were unrivaled in the Dubai at the time. Starting their expansion in 1994 the group has now grown to encompass numerous dental practices throughout the Dubai, still offering a fantastic level of service to their growing base of dental patients. With a superb reputation leading them to continue their expansion our client is looking to recruit more dentists to their team. The dental practices offer well equipped treatment rooms for their General and Specialist dentists, purpose built sterilization rooms, as well as, large and welcoming reception areas.
***Please note the following:
- The package is inclusive of salary, leave salary, accommodation, furniture, transportation, airline tickets, end of service benefit, etc.
- Contract period of three years, renewable
- Probation period of six months
- Working hours Forty-Four hours per week; over five and half days
- One month leave every year of service
- The candidate and his or her family will be offered the existing group medical insurance plan at no cost
- Client is responsible for the costs of the license, employment visa, work permit as well as the malpractice insurance